wtorek, 4 czerwca 2013

Marriage seriously

Today I found out that my crush from years ago is getting married soon  with a foreign girl and nobody asked me for permission did somebody HELL NO  he's only 21 years old I mean isn't he too young ?  or maybe just that I'm weird immature and childish and does not seem aware of anything like a child that live in the world of fairy tales and illusions with flaw defective of brain , child that is simply not adapted to life in the real world full of brutal ugliness of disappointment and forever heartbroken. it's sad when it turns out, however, that things change when you want to be the same forever, and when you realise that people were so well known are those strange alien life forms you will never understand and leave you behind, and their adulthood, however, we will never know is that their or our good choice.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz