niedziela, 18 sierpnia 2013

Cliff

I met a boy a very good boy and I loved Him even if I know it was bad to happend when I saw him and felt... something I was sure that I don't want to taste this becouse I don't want to lose this , so I tried very hard to not be introduced...but  however,I found out to be too weak for this feeling especially when it turn out that he is everything that I ever wanted and I give in so badly. One day He asked me " have you ever seen how is burning wood discarded by sea? " and I say " no , never.." he smiled and put some branches and he just build a fire it was amazing salt from the sea was burning in blue It was my best night ever we were siting all night and talking about everything .
 I did not think that someone with such a beautiful face can be even more beautiful inside.I didn't told you back but I truly love you too B******. 





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz